About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little piece of the cyberworld. I am an Amateur Extra Class ham radio operator from Kentucky. In addition to ham radio, other interests include paddling kayaks and canoes, camping, flyfishing, shooting and photography...I am a major Jimmy Buffett fan (fans are known as Parrotheads). But, location, work and finances sort of got in the way of being a beach bum as a career. I am also an animal lover and have several pets. I also have a Facebook page at steve.kj4kki.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Great You Tube Channels

I enjoy watching videos of hobby interests.  YouTube has a lot of really good uploads, but a few are at the top of my list.  Steve, WG0AT hikes with his two pet goats--Rooster and Peanut.  They do QRP contests and activate SOTA summits.  They even hike to the top of mountains and camp out.  Many videos are set to music and Rooster and Peanut voice their opinions during the video in the form of captions...


The other channel is Randy, K7AGE.  Randy publishes "how to" videos on a variety of ham radio topics.  He also travels a lot and takes radios to other countries, where he does DX.

No comments:

Post a Comment