About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little piece of the cyberworld. I am an Amateur Extra Class ham radio operator from Kentucky. In addition to ham radio, other interests include paddling kayaks and canoes, camping, flyfishing, shooting and photography...I am a major Jimmy Buffett fan (fans are known as Parrotheads). But, location, work and finances sort of got in the way of being a beach bum as a career. I am also an animal lover and have several pets. I also have a Facebook page at steve.kj4kki.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Thank You!

My list of visitors is gradually growing.  A few comments are showing up on articles.  I just wanted to thank those of you who have dropped by, and ask you to continue to promote my site by recommending it to friends.  I also welcome any input from you, or a blog entry on something you have sent me.  I noticed that my screen jumps up and down for a few seconds when it loads.  Recently, I put a lot of photos of 2010 Field Day on the page, and links to some YouTube channels.  Let me know if it's causing you any problems.  73!  Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment