About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little piece of the cyberworld. I am an Amateur Extra Class ham radio operator from Kentucky. In addition to ham radio, other interests include paddling kayaks and canoes, camping, flyfishing, shooting and photography...I am a major Jimmy Buffett fan (fans are known as Parrotheads). But, location, work and finances sort of got in the way of being a beach bum as a career. I am also an animal lover and have several pets. I also have a Facebook page at steve.kj4kki.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Visitor Hit Globe Now On Blog

If you hit my blog, you'll notice that I now have a spinning hit globe.  It's brand new as of December 12, 2011, and pretty weak with hits.  Unfortunately, it isn't retroactive to the many previous hits...like a thousand.  That would look way cool.  But, thank you very much for visiting.  Please do subscribe if you want.  I'll be happy to provide a link to your blog if you want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment