About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little piece of the cyberworld. I am an Amateur Extra Class ham radio operator from Kentucky. In addition to ham radio, other interests include paddling kayaks and canoes, camping, flyfishing, shooting and photography...I am a major Jimmy Buffett fan (fans are known as Parrotheads). But, location, work and finances sort of got in the way of being a beach bum as a career. I am also an animal lover and have several pets. I also have a Facebook page at steve.kj4kki.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Am Not Selling an HT

I mentioned a while back that HRO was selling the FT-60 for about $40 less.  For some reason, the wording must have gotten hits to my blog, because a lot of people hit it looking for the HT, thinking I was selling one.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll come back.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment